Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1ST OF NEVEMBER MEET IN IRELAND

Re: 1ST OF NEVEMBER MEET IN IRELAND

not sure so far possibly 6 or 7 with the possibilty of more

MR2 Enthusiast

looking good , shame i am not going to get the rear suspension sorted out until after it , just dont take any photos of humphry with his ass in the air

ok guys.
    need to know for definate who is coming along the run on the 31st so i can finalise things and have the necessary route sheets printed and try and get the necessary permission from the authorities in the towns we pass through..
    if you can let me know asap please.
    thanks guys.
    mark

Quote Originally Posted by alpha13
    ok guys.
    need to know for definate who is coming along the run on the 31st so i can finalise things and have the necessary route sheets printed and try and get the necessary permission from the authorities in the towns we pass through..
    if you can let me know asap please.
    thanks guys.
    mark

Mark i'm still on for this. I'll meet you at the Coachman's Inn. Just let me know time to be there at.

ok guys. have recieved an e mail from the armagh observatory, giving us permission to stop there on the route. they are looking for a better idea of how many cars and people will be there, also they are offering the possibility of a tour of the place and the historical areas and history.
    so i am looking to see who would be interested in that and would you be interested in having tea or coffee there as they would be prepared to possibly arrange something for us as well as a loo stop too...
    needless to say i would need to know asap so i can respond to their kind offer.
    thanks all.
    mark

Mark i would be up for that never been there before and i think it would be interesting, as far as numbers go, i will have my wife with me and if everyone else brings a passenger we should have at least 10 people and if we have more than 10 even better .So guys if you don't have a passenger go get one the more people the better it will be. Don't know about everyone else but a cup of good warm tea or coffee would go down well so I'm up for the tea and coffee just find out how much / head and i sure we would be able to make a small donation to there funds. Anyone else with any ideas pass them on.
    Cheers
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

ok guys. a week to go. i still dont have definate numbers for the run!!!!
    plan is to meet up at the banbridge leisure centre opposite the civic centre, on dowshire road at between 10.30 and 11.00. at which point further detail will be given then.
    once again if you are coming along please let me know!
    thanks.
    mark

Mark how did things go with the Armagh Planetarium did you hear anymore from them

Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

yeah. a tour is on the books and tea and coffe too.... i told them we would arrive around 12.15 to 12.45 or so...

MR2 Enthusiast

"starry, starry night "sounds good mark , see you there hopefully