Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT MEET!!!

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT MEET!!!

you are doing a great job mark !

not at all... just doing what we all are doing! helping other mr2 owners and hoping to have a little club of our own over this side of the water. thats all, still havent a clues for when or where we can meet up again yet??? so far it is you,rocking horse and me....
    tell michelle i said hi
    thanks.
    mark

MR2 Enthusiast

it looks like the enthusiasm for this little gem of a car is not as widespread as i thought it would be , all i can say is that the best way to keep your car on the road is through meets like this where you can swap ideas and see what other people have done to their cars in the flesh as it were .to me that is much better than looking at photographs and talking about it . although there were only three cars vat the last meet , i found it a great help to talk to mark , and aside from the disc he gave us all which is a brilliant reference , he knows his stuff and is extremely helpful . so i would strongly recommend any owners on this side of the water to try their best to go to the next meet , no matter how experienced they are . my dad always said that every day is a school day , so we are never done learning!
    as well as that it is a great day out , so dont be backward in coming forward and give him a shout with suggestions or even just express an interest
    there must be more than 3 mk1mr2's in ireland , and , if you dont own one , come along anyway. it could be an introduction to the next car you buy and believe me , in my case , i wouldnt want to own anything else!
    (you can send me a cheque for all that mark! )michelle sends her best

thanks for that very big vote of confidence pat
    as you said none of us know it all and we can all learn from others no matter how much experience we might think we have. i will glady give an opinion or help where i can to anyone. we are all enthusiast of the car and as such the more we meet and help each other and stick together, the more the cars will benefit and become more well know to others... there is lots of mk1 owners around ireland... i have seen that clearly, and i believe they are just not aware of how many there is out there so i and hopefully more of us can make them aware of here as a start so that we can all begin to get together as a club.... who knows with enough cars we could easily go to some of the big car shows here with just our cars and have an mr2 mk1 only stand..
    just a hope...

MR2 Enthusiast

no problem mark , i speak as i find!

thanks for that