Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT MEET!!!

SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT MEET!!!

hello all. i am trying to get suggestions of where and when we can meet up again.
    as those of you who were involved in the first meet up will remember it was a good day and the start of lots more hopefully, as for those who could not manage to come along, everyone with or with out a mk1 is welcome to come.... all that is required is a fondness for these cars which clearly you have if you are on here
    i am looking for suggestions of where we could meet as there is some members in dublin quite a few in the north and some down the country, so destination is important to arranging a meet up as is when.
    all those interested ppost here or the republic section or alternatively e mail mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com.
    thanks all!!
    mark

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT MEET!!!

as i said at the time mark i will be there as long as the fuel consumption issue is sorted , not sure if michelle can make it though , i will know when a date is set , as for location , that is entirely up to you , and i suppose that depends on who is going , to try and keep it as central as possible for all

thats why i am looking for suggestions of where we can meet from people so i can judge who is interested and where they are so i can try and sort something reasonably central for those.... and also when will suit people...

MR2 Enthusiast

anytime , anywhere for me , the car could do with a good long drive when its sorted

well thats two of us.. come on guys shout out who is interested!!!

MR2 Enthusiast

I THOUGHT ROCKINHORSE WOULD BE CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO SHOW HIS NEW PURCHASE , COME ON RONNIE

COME ON EVERYONE!!!

count me in guys, not fussed on location either somewhere central seems fair for everyone, expecting our first bundle of joy in next few weeks, so i couldnt make it for a while, have e mailed a couple of guys i know up here about meets but no response, seen a clean mark 1 on wed, red with reg starting YIJ (87-88) i think, but couldnt get him stopped..i have the mobile no. of the person selling the white 1990 one i posted last week maybe worth the effort to ring him and ask for new owner details, only a thought. anyhow will keep you,s posted..

MR2 Enthusiast

good luck with the baby ronnie , hope all goes smoothly , and i gather the frunk is ideal for transporting the little bundle of joy about

well then the bundle of joy will be travelling in style
    ronnie send a mail to mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com... i set it up so that if there is a meet or anything the message can be sent to everyone in the contacts list at once... i have a number of a guy i got this weekend too that has and early two tone sc here in dublin too, plan on giving him a bell and seeing what he is up to with the car or if interested in meeting with others.... the more people the merrier