Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie from Milton Keynes *pics on pg 2

MR2 Newbie

Re: Newbie from Milton Keynes

Unfortunately I'm not really sure how much longer the MK meet will be around, as Dave who currently organizes is selling his MR2. Most people if you ask them will say they haven't got time to organize a meet (from MR2OC anyway but enough said there lol) and there aren't that many IMOC people around MK... which leaves me!

Re: Newbie from Milton Keynes *pics on pg 2

I am hoping to make the MK meet this month as not been for a while. Hope it continues as sometimes there are nearly 30 cars there!

Having said that, I have just given up some of my commitments as cannot fulfill them so am not in a position to criticise other people for not getting involved.

MR2 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymax
    I'm afraid the HDR doesn't do it for me at all. I like HDR, but only when it's used subtly and is not overly obvious... I think it's been done a bit too much in these photos... Sorry.
    (I'll see if I can dig out some of my MR2 HDR photos later on this week)

However, the car does look very good, and it's a nice location too.
    Yeah I did over do it a bit, I kinda like ott editing sometimes, I'm gonna do some more when it's cleaned properly coz I rushed these ones a bit. Will be good to see your pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymax
    Hi Dan!
    I live just outside MK, and pop in there quite a bit - usually in the '2 to have some fun with the roundabouts!
    I'm hoping I may make the MK meet this month, but I won't know till closer to the time...
    Will keep an eye out for ya about mk, yeah roudabouts are alot more fun now I got the mr2 lol

Quote Originally Posted by benedwards64
    Sorry... HDR??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_dynamic_range_imaging

Quote Originally Posted by toxo
    Unfortunately I'm not really sure how much longer the MK meet will be around, as Dave who currently organizes is selling his MR2. Most people if you ask them will say they haven't got time to organize a meet (from MR2OC anyway but enough said there lol) and there aren't that many IMOC people around MK... which leaves me!
    Will be a shame if it dissappears was alot of cars there when I went in december. If it ends up just us two I'll just park next to you at work and we can have a buckingham meet mon-fri 9-5

MR2 Newbie

Yeah I remember you coming to that one actually, thinking 'wtf is that guy in a calibra'... that was quite a busy one. They've been less busy recently, we had one last month for the 1st yr anniversary and had a little run out and stuff and I think we only got 8 or 9 cars to that one.

MR2 Fan

thinking about it I do remember seeing your car there, was chatting to my ex about it. when I tried to do a calibra meet a while ago best turn out was only 6.

MR2 Enthusiast

The Milton Keynes meet is the 4th sat of every month at the moment

I go pretty much every month but missed the december one so I missed you then .

Chris.

MR2 Fan

I'll def be at this one so will catch ya on saturday