Thread: [ended] MR2oc Group buy for CG-lock £35 Delivered!

MR2 Enthusiast

[ended] MR2oc Group buy for CG-lock £35 Delivered!

posted with permission from shinny the group organiser

Quote Originally Posted by shinny
    Hi all,

I've just arranged a group-buy on CG-Locks with MR2OC and thought I'd share the discount with IMOCers. This group buy is now live at the brilliant price of £35 delivered. These would normally be £49.99 delivered from CG-Lock themselves, so save yourself nearly £15! \/

I've just bought myself three and can confirm the code works...

CLICK HERE FOR CG-LOCK @ £35 DELIVERED

The discount code "mr2oc" will be live until 30th September. CG-Lock offer a full refund if you're not happy with it - however they've apparently never had even a single unit returned in the 4 years they've been going

To describe what a CG-Lock is, I refer to PeteJ:

Quote Originally Posted by PeteJ
    It's a device that clamps onto the seat belt buckle. Fitting takes about 3 minutes and it fits onto the mr2 seat belt without any issues at all. Once fitted you engage the seat belt as normal. Now wiggle your backside as deep into the seat as possible, making sure your back is engaged firmly into the back rest. Now pull back hard on the lap belt and the belt will stay tight in that position... Effectively locking your butt and hips in place, just like a sports harness does when adjusted properly. So what you may think!!!

On the road the difference is staggering. You stay planted in position under braking and cornering. You really do feel properly connected to the chassis.
    Reminds me of karting actually. Your arms are free to steer and absorb feedback from the road without the need to tense or brace yourself to stay in position.
    For the rest of the thread, including testimonials from other members, see here: http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/58/101674.html

For more information, including installation videos showing how easy it is, see the CG-Lock website: http://www.cg-lock.co.uk/app/performance/

This is a BARGAIN and a good upgrade for those spirited driving sessions/trackdays

Re: MR2oc Group buy for CG-lock £35 Delivered!

That's a pretty nifty idea

Must be torture with a full bladder though

MR2 Enthusiast

go for a pee before you get in the car Ben

MR2 Fan

Shame this didn't happen a month ago. I've bought mine from Demon Tweeks for £30 delivered (helps when you get discount and it was in the sale) Although this is still a good price.

I got a couple of these a couple years ago - one for my Mk1 and one for my other car... I've only used them on the driver side as I can't be bothered to explain them to passengers...

Definitely worth the money though, in my opinion. Particularly for the older seat belts. Simple concept, but they've made going around the corners (particularly with the leather seats!) that little bit easier!
    Click here for Forum How-tos
    Also follow the above link for web/forum contact info.