Hi All

Im Lee from Herne bay in Kent.
I have been a member of the south east crew for 3 years now.
After a very shaky start of turning up to events in the south east meetings, I got to know Alan, Pete, Tony, Big Steve and more, but i never turned up in a mk1.
After 2 years it become to be a standing joke that i didnt actually have a mk1 and just turned up!! That was until a rather warm sunday in september i rolled up in my white t bar at the 2008 JAE!!!! Then again in November at Brands hatch. Followed by the Herne Bay show with Alan, Mark and Linda.
My Last show was at Enfield a couple of weeks ago and i am pleased my car is now starting to be what i wanted it to be.

It is a standard car apart from the stainless exhaust, League alloys,OMP steering wheel and a £8 electric aerial which works a treat. Forgot to say about the shiny bits in the engine bay including polished cam covers that were on Pete Kytes car.
All major mechanical work has been completed by Ian Royal. Top toyota man.

What i havent told you is that i also have a '89 t bar still tucked up and unfinished (My first mk1) at a coachbuilders, which still havent finished a full body restoration. (Was told it would take about 3 months!!!)

Heres a picture taken at Enfield Show