Re: Norwich

hi flohewitt

i am just up the road from you in Peterborough
    if you want to get together for a meeting
    contact or pm me

cheers
    stuart

Thank you, with pleasure, let's find a moment. Here my mobile too 07950 708 102 but also my email as I could never get rid of my heavy french accent which is sometimes causing troubles by phone : flohewitt@ntlworld.com

I have a 1988 white MR2 T-bar (plus another one cut in parts in the shed). Right now it is not very presentable as I was hit in the back and in the middle of a fight with the other driver insurance for repair. But I drive it anyway. I have contaminated my husband Bryan (heavy american accent !) with Toyota love and he drives a 1996 import convertible celica (a few inconvenient with imports regarding insurance and technical info but still big bargain for price).

I'm a free-lance worker, time to meet is not necessarely subject to offices hours.

Cheers,
    Florence

MR2 Newbie

Well I'm in Cambridge too if anyone would like to meet up soon? I have a red 1988 T-bar. My mobile is 0787 9881189 anyway.

Cheers,

Mark

MR2 Fan

Moving back down to Norwich around the 19th of next may... will see if we can get a meet going!!

MR2 Newbie

Hi Benny,
    I live in Horsford.
    My Mk1 lives in the garage and has done for years now as I was restoring it but now its finished.

Now I cant afford to insure, MOT, Tax it so there it stays.

Anyway, It's nice to know theres someone else in Norwich from this site as all other post that I have put on Imoc have turned up a blank.

Maybe we will meet one day.

Cheers,
    Bod

Hi there,

I'm Rebecca Branch,I live in Watton and I'm Norfolk's organiser for the club.

I have posted a few meets on this forum and had no response, although it does seem that some people would like to meet. If this is the case then you can pm me, email me at rebecca.branch@hotmail.co.uk or contact me on 07500776221.

Thanks,
    Rebecca.

MR2 Newbie
    Hi Everyone again. I am setting up a dyno day in Norwich this summer. So far I have 11 cars coming from other MR2 forums and have put a post on here in the "General Banter" section but no replies so far. I need at least 15 cars to book the day AP Tuning at Lenwade just outside Norwich.
    If no more cars come forward I will have to give up on the meet so please come along. Check the G/Banter forum for details.

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread...Day-in-Norwich

Thanks bod