Thread: possibility of meeting up!!!

possibility of meeting up!!!

calling all members here in the north. please see the posting with the same name in the republic of ireland area. looking to try and get a few of us mr2 enthusiast together of possible.....

Re: possibility of meeting up!!!

so far i have two people and myself interested in meeting at the end of august, myself and another guyu here in dublin and one from the north... hoping to get a few more people for a meet so if you are interested please leave a comment here or pm me...
    thanks.

AM TRYING TO BUY ANOTHER MARK 1 IN NEAR FUTURE WIFE EXPECTING SO MY NEW TOY APPARENTLY HAS TO WAIT, SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA IF WE CAN GET A DOZEN OR SO GUYS GATHERED UP FOR MEETS I HAVE A FEW CONTACTS UP HERE BUT NOT SURE IF THEY ARE STILL IN THE MR2 SCENE OR NOT..

hi rockinghorse. congrats on the baby there seems to be lots of mk1s around but no club or anything to meet up on occasion. i would be cool to have a little get together with a few owners and enthusiasts every now and again so the more interested in coming the merrier hopefully the first meet up this weekend will be a good one. we are meeting at the carrickdale hotel this sunday between 10.30 and 11 if your interested come along.
    mark.

good to see you got a meet set up mark, sorry i couldnt make it. i see you have met the man who bought my old car, i think the other red mark 1 once belonged to a friend of mine who used to go down to mosney and other shows with me. i have eventually aquired my super edition but am currently gettin the wheels restored and other bits and bobs that the joys of owning a mark 1 brings, i will e mail you photos when i have her sittin the way i want.look forward to next meet maybe before the winter sets in as i tend to garage mine during the worst months,

so it is yourself glad to hear you got the super edition hope to see it soon and that it is all you hoped for... if you had managed to be there i had a few disks with the bgb(workshop manual) for the 88 and 89 models... if you want a copy i can post it on to you. if you want me to e mail me on mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com and i will send it up to you.
    handy to have it.