Thread: Get together one evening Tuesday April 14th

Get together one evening Tuesday April 14th

As the nights are dawing back slightly I was thinking it might be a good opportnity for us to get together and meet for the 1st time ( break the ice )

I was thinking a meet up at the Church Mose in Durham on evening would be a good chance for us to meet.

The pub is just off junction 63A1M, following the A167 from Chester-le-Street towards Durham, the Mouse is on the left.

Was thinking about Tuesday 14th April 7pm onwards, what do you think

Re: Get together one evening Tuesday April 14th

List of people attending

1. Michael
    2. Scott
    3. Mac
    4. Paul
    5. Joanne

Not had a reply from anyone as yet regarding this meeting. If you do decide you would like to pop along and meet fellow local MR2 MK1 enthusiasts then please let me know via this thread topic.

Hope to see a few of you there.

Michael Sheavills

MR2 Newbie

yes count me in. This could be a chance to see if we actually have a North East group.

Paul,

Only 14 paid up members in the north east according to the database, see other thread fo names, and 2 don't have a MK1, LOL

Would be nice to get 5 or 6 MK1's together with its members for a chat and a nibble

MR2 Newbie

thanks for the company tonight Michael, it was nice to catch up and talk about the club/cars etc. Hope to see you soon. Enjoyed the drive as well-bit misty on way home tho!
    Paul

Cheers Paul,

Yep was a good blast up the A1M in the fog!!

and good to talk MK1's, hope you can make it to Billing.

Mac also turned up, no MK1 at the moment after sellng his red Supercharger, I'm sure he won't ge Mk1 less for long

Would be nice if a few more local people could turn up for the meetings, hope to see a few more new faces next time.

Cheers
    Michael