Thread: Performance Cars Action Day, Castle Combe -Saturday 25th Apr

MR2 Enthusiast

Performance Cars Action Day, Castle Combe -Saturday 25th Apr

Starting this on behalf of Peter Scatchard, if you need to know more then please contact him at pscatchard@yew-tree-house.co.uk

Debs

Re: Performance Cars Action Day, Castle Combe -Saturday 25th Apr

Details?

MR2 Enthusiast

Sorry no details at present, Peter having a few technical problems getting signed on here, but I am pretty sure he will get over them and be on here asap, also main reason was the date was has been changed.

Also web address is http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/springactionday.htm but at the moment no information available, as just had a quick sneaky look, but keep watching.......

MR2 Enthusiast

I went last year to spectacte with some of the mk2 owners proper scary saxos and 106s loosing it everywhere and crashing alot you have no say over who you are out with. Weather was rather poor last year if its sunny then it would be good.

good for a giggle to go spectate, have a barbecue and watch the chavs crash but i wouldnt take your car out.

MR2 Enthusiast

Have received some more details from Peter, as follows;

“The first of three Castle Combe track-days is on Saturday April 25th, and I need to know who intends to be coming to reserve you a f.o.c. entry pass and car-pass – if you bring a passenger you may have to pay under a tenner, unless I have spare passes left over, so let me know it it will be one or two of you and I’ll see what I can do.

All of the discounted track-passes have now been snapped up, so if you want to book track time, you must do this direct with the circuit on www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/actiondays.htm

If you want f.o.c entry pass/passes, and an f.o.c. car-pass (for your MR2 ONLY, please!!) please let me know soonest, by eMail (pscatchard@yew-tree-house.co.uk), and also send me an A5 sized s.a.e. (not bigger, as the PO now charges more for these, or smaller as the passes don’t fit!) to Yew Tree House, Childrey, Oxon OX12 9UW
    The other Combe dates for your diary are 6 June and 5 September – not sure if I’ll be doing these, but I will still be organising the club’s involvement anyway.

Peter Scatchard, Secretary Upper Thames Branch”