Have received below, so advertising for anyone who is interested.....

Quote Originally Posted by John/fuggles
Hi chaps,

Well having got the venue for JAE finally confirmed I can at last sleep at night! So it's back to the day job but, before I do, I would like to extend to you guys and your club members invitation to some track days we are organising.

Every year the Subarus, Evos and Skylines do our own days. This is not for any reason other than the fact we like the cars not being encumbered by Caterham 7s and things like that but prefer to do Jap-only events where saloon cars are the preferred choice. The events we have booked so far, are as follows:
20 March: Cadwell Park
17 July: Croft
1 August: Castle Combe
31 August (BH): Mondello Park
23 October: Cadwell Park
6 November: Oulton Park

The days themselves are organised by the MLR and having been on several myself they are extremely well organised. But, like me you're probably concerned at the thought of all the "newbies" on track well actually these are very good events and everyone respects the fact that we had to start somewhere and ultimately we all want to see more and more people doing track days, so for that reason, we have instructors available to help you. In addition the three organising clubs are very hospitable and will be more than happy to help your members learn.

The days are £149 for your paid up members and £169 for your non-members. This includes an all day open pit, so the drivers can come and go as they please on track and take their time to learn the circuit, learn the car and not feel they have to be rushed into going out at certain times or with certain groups/people. Anyone that is a novice will receive tuition and an extended briefing. In addition instructors will be on hand for your members to book lessons and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get the most from the day.

As a keen track day person and enthusiastic member of the GTROC I can honestly say these are great fun. To see these events continue we want to attract a wider audience. That said we are not writing to all and sundry and only a few invites have gone out to a couple of preferred clubs. So I hope you will take this to your members and I hope we will se some of your cars on track. Obviously if you do have any questions please feel free to email or call.

Hope to see some of your MR2s on track!

Best regards
John

John Fuggles
t: 08700 109705
m: 0779 555 1774"