Thread: West Midlands Monthly Meet Wed 18th March @ 7.30pm

MR2 Newbie

West Midlands Monthly Meet Wed 18th March @ 7.30pm

hi!

Many owners will know me from several forums as being an owner of a mk1 and mk2 mr2. I have organised monthly meets in the West Midlands area every 3rd Wednesday of the Month for the past 3 years but now you have your own forum I can officially invite you personally

If anyone would like to come along, you're more than welcome to join us.

We meet at the same place every month which is:

The Harvester, Swindon Road, Kingswinford, DY6 9XA at 7.30 until closing.

If you are able to join us, please feel free to contact me and I will PM you my mobile number should you need it.

Our next meet is on Wednesday 18th March, hope to see some of you there if you can make it
    Makes and sells gear gaiters specifically for mr2 mk1's in full leather, top stitched and hand finished. Gearknob and steering wheel refurbs also available as well as replacements for felt inserts and new tbar bags.

MR2 Newbie

Re: West Midlands Monthly Meet

Hi Rhon, you might remember me from the MR2ROC forum? We spoke a few times about me coming over to your meets but unfortunately I never made it I think I told you I was getting a MK1 (can't remember for sure though!) but I really will make an effort and get over to meet you all soon Steve

MR2 Newbie

Re: West Midlands Monthly Meet

hi Steve, I do remember you yes

Would be great if you could make it. If you're popping along, let me know if you need my moby number in case you get lost.

Looking to be another good meet! Hope it stays dry and warm enough for me to take some photo's this month!

Take care!

Rhon
    Makes and sells gear gaiters specifically for mr2 mk1's in full leather, top stitched and hand finished. Gearknob and steering wheel refurbs also available as well as replacements for felt inserts and new tbar bags.

MR2 Newbie

Re: West Midlands Monthly Meet 18th March 2009

March's Monthly meet is almost upon us!

We're meeting on Wednesday 18th March at the usual place of the Harvester, Swindon Road, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 9XA at 7.30pm

Would be lovely to see you there if you can make it.

Rhon