Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Gauging Interest Full silicon radiator Hose Kits for the Mk1

matlequack

Re: Gauging Interest Full silicon radiator Hose Kits for the

count me in as well !

If this is still on the cards I would be up for a set of Blue ones

Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

is this still happening?

Not sure what is happening been i while since i posted and as you see no reply but i am still up for a set of hoses

colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

MR2 Newbie

Count me in

matlequack

Hi all,

since things did not seem to move, I've contacted Samco directly and linked them to the thread to show them that there was an interest in the kit.

They are ok to manufacture it as long as they get a complete set of hoses (as written before) but so far nobody has sent them anything.

Since I'll be taking the engine off my car this summer, I offered to send them my hoses for them to assess the feasability and give us a price and the number of orders required to make it happen. But if anyone has a complete set of hoses available by all means send them to SAMCO, that will speed things up.

Good one got no spare hoses but am still interested if the price is right
    Colin

i think ive got a spare set og hoses .. but they have all been mixed up between my new mk1 and my old one ... any one got a drawing or a pic of what a full set is for the mk1 one and ill sort this out and try get the ball rolling with it ????

Quote Originally Posted by lukemk1 View Post
    i think ive got a spare set og hoses .. but they have all been mixed up between my new mk1 and my old one ... any one got a drawing or a pic of what a full set is for the mk1 one and ill sort this out and try get the ball rolling with it ????
    If this can help...

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_E_198...FW_1603.2.html

gives you a rough idea of the shapes

Quote Originally Posted by lukemk1 View Post
    surely One of the eBay breakers (not sure if they are on here) could wip a full set of hoses out of a scrapper in no time to get this sorted once and for all.