Thread: Yorkshire Club Area Meets Forum

Yorkshire Club Area Meets Forum

Hi again

Would it be possible to get a Yorkshire forum in the Club Meets area? As there is about 150 miles between the Midlands and the North East/West.

I wanted to post up about going to the Midlands and Yorkshire CCC meet held near Beverley and thought having a Yorkshire area forum would be a bit clearer.

Here's waiting.

Cheers
    Tom

Re: Yorkshire Club Area Meets Forum

The areas were historically set up when someone stepped forward to be an area orgaiser to look after events and meets in the region.
    there was no-one doing yorkshire, hence no section on here.
    i will point the committee towards this thread, as it may be a way of getting people together in your area now we have the forum

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mk1chick
    The areas were historically set up when someone stepped forward to be an area orgaiser to look after events and meets in the region.
    i will point the committee towards this thread, as it may be a way of getting people together in your area now we have the forum
    I wouldn't mind being a candidate for organising the Yorkshire area if required.

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2mk1chick
    I wouldn't mind being a candidate for organising the Yorkshire area if required.
    cool
    Hopefully the committee will log on soon and comment

Done:
    viewforum.php?f=40

-Max
    Click here for Forum How-tos
    Also follow the above link for web/forum contact info.

MR2 Enthusiast

Excellent idea Tom & i applaud your enthusiasm all you have to do now is get lots of interest in your area from members willing to help & support you & the club will support you too, if you can get some details of shows your planning to attend in your area this summer off to Deb & what sort of numbers we can see if we can get you at the very least a club flag & flag pole, if you get loads of interest & the area is well attended then we can sort out a gazeebo & other stuff at a later date, see how things go, good luck, cheers, Jinxy

Tom,

Don't forget if you become an AO you get 1/2 price club membership, man its got to be worth it just for that

And then of course the other great thing is you WILL be expected to attend some of the major events like the Xmas party, AGM, Billing to name a few.

Double Wammy!