Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [ended] Fensport SuperFlex Full Kit Group Buy £145

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: Full High and Tight Prothane Kits for the Mk1

Blimey they must be feeling the credit pinch !! they have never offered a discount before !! saying that the price was already discounted, top man Tiny lads if any of you are seriously thinking of changing your bushes then Superflex are definately the way to go, you wont regret it, take it from someone who knows & has had both H&T & Superflex on their car, you really do only want to do this work once & at that price you'd be mad not to , Jinxy

They're on the website at £123.85, + VAT @ 15% = £142.43. So if we get 10 people they'll charge us more than what they're advertising

Does nowhere else sell them at all?

MR2 Enthusiast

Simple answer to that one.......er no !.
    Maybe someone should challenge them regarding the price !!. Jinx

MR2 Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    They're on the website at £123.85, + VAT @ 15% = £142.43. So if we get 10 people they'll charge us more than what they're advertising

Does nowhere else sell them at all?
    I had a look, as I want a set myself at some point, and from what I can see, the price on Fensport is: £140.97 + VAT = £162.12

Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Will.

MR2 Enthusiast

Ill clear up the price thing they are currently on inventory at Fensport at £155.06+vat

To Joe blogs public they are currently being sold on their main page at a 10% discount (january thing) for £140.97+vat

if you click the fitment guide and info button above the prices it takes you to another page where they are being sold at 15% off £123.85+vat

When i asked him about the 15% off price shown on the fitment page the chap said this was an old page and that was not the price they are selling them for and will be rectified shortly

Fensport are offering the club the price of £145inc vat per-set delivered based on 10 people

normal price is £178

Can a mod Just put this post in the group buy section

MR2 Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny
    Ill clear up the price thing they are currently on inventory at Fensport at £155.06+vat

To Joe blogs public they are currently being sold on their main page at a 10% discount (january thing) for £140.97+vat

if you click the fitment guide and info button above the prices it takes you to another page where they are being sold at 15% off £123.85+vat

When i asked him about the 15% off price shown on the fitment page the chap said this was an old page and that was not the price they are selling them for and will be rectified shortly

Fensport are offering the club the price of £145inc vat per-set delivered based on 10 people

normal price is £178

Can a mod Just put this post in the group buy section
    Ahh, thanks Tiny.

I understand now. Blimey it is complicated then.
    To be honest, I think they're website is dreadful.

Will definitely be getting some of these, but I have no idea when.
    If the group buy does get started, I may be interested, depending on my funds.

Will.

MR2 Enthusiast

Hang on a minute, they cant just advertise a price & go oh er thats the wrong price, surely they have to sell them at the price advertised ( trades description etc ??????? ) poxy fensport, someone needs to point this out to them methinks , Jinx

See that's what I was thinking.

I agree with Mk1 Power their website is horrendous, and it's not been updated for years from what I can remember.

CAn I just say I (and others) have had no problem with H&T bushes, and I raced and track dayed on mine, they have been removed from the one car and put on another.

The different price listings is poor, but they can sell at whatever price they want, doesn't need to be the one on the site. If a GB happens on the H&T ones i'd be in for those.