Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [ended] Fensport SuperFlex Full Kit Group Buy £145

MR2 Enthusiast

[ended] Fensport SuperFlex Full Kit Group Buy £145

Hi

LINKY

£114 from Sbits = rip off
    $86=£61 from Ebay the way forward

only thing is they wont ship to the UK so free shipping to anywhere in the States I have an office in New Jersey which will forward stuff on no problems or if there is any UK personnel visiting will just bring it back to the office here and ill send it on.

either way top cost of like £75-80 delivered to you instead of £114 and thats the individual price if we can get enough interest like 5+ then i can contact them and find out if they will do a group buy price

MR2 Newbie

Re: Full High and Tight Prothane Kits for the Mk1

The only downside is that will probably get stung for import duty & VAT which will bring them back to over £100! (duty applicable to purchase price & shipping)

You don't always get hit with a duty bill, but just be aware that it's not as cheap as it sounds if you do.

I've bought stuff from the States/Japan before and not had to pay anything, but also had a lovely bill arrive when I have bought other stuff in the past.

MR2 Enthusiast

The benefit being in this case is the company i work for is constantly sending all kinds of parcels backwards and forwards between the offices in the states and in the UK and as such would be treated abit like internal mail same company different offices and is not suspect to import charges/VAT.

And we have a large Maintenance bay on the companys jet that has brought back everything from full engines to complete suspension kits for me when customs look the pilot just tells them they are aircraft spares

MR2 Newbie

Wow - thanks for the reply!

If you put it like that, then please put me down for a set.

The front end of mine needs a bit of a tune-up/refresh and this will be a good start.

Thanks,

Bruce.

MR2 Enthusiast

Ill give them a ring tonight when i get in and ask about a group buy discount see how many people we need to qualify for it.

MR2 Enthusiast

Do not buy Prothane High & Tight bushes they are cheap for a reason, the ones that i put on my car lasted 2 years, i then sent them back for a refund & ended up buying Superflex bushes what a difference in quality, & workmanship also in performance of the bush itself, you only want to change these bushes once so do it properly with quality goods the first time round otherwise you will be spending lots of money on bushes & loads more on wheel alignment each time, Jinxy

MR2 Enthusiast

didnt know they were of questionable quality Jinx?

What was up with them?

Where did you get your superflex ones from?

MR2 Enthusiast

Hi Tiny, everything you want to know about these bushes is documented here http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... ht&start=0 have a good read & i believe there are a few more posts that i made concerning the bushes too so you may need to do a search mate, Jinx

MR2 Enthusiast

well they are off my list which is a shame but if your gonna do something do it once and do it right

Fensport have them for £123 if you click on the fitment guide/faq button under the AW11 superflex page it brings up another price list quoting £123 for the full kit

Group buy from Fensport? I'd like a set.