Quote Originally Posted by cartledge_uk
CAn I just say I (and others) have had no problem with H&T bushes, and I raced and track dayed on mine, they have been removed from the one car and put on another.
Yeah i know Tim, but you dont use the car day in & day out, also have you had both Superflex & H&T on your car to experience the difference, not only in what the bushes offer, but the quality of the product ? chalk & cheese mate they really are, take for instance, H&T offer a Steel sleeve for the bushes, Superflex offer a Stainless steel sleeve for all their bushes, so you put them on your car, pass a bolt through the sleeve onto the suspension, 1 year later H&T bush wearing out because the bolt has now rusted solid onto the sleeve being steel hindering any future removal of suspension parts, now the only movement is between the sleeve & bush, the sleeve is rough due to the rust pitting on the surface, result is that the bush being softer than the sleeve is worn away, Stainless doesnt rust so the superlex ones go on doing their job thats why the H&T ones are cheap, in this case you really do get what you pay for. You cant argue with that Tim, this is not something ive made up in my mind its fact, ive been there mate , Jinxy