Lo all, finally over here. I'll nab some pictures when I get chance. Around July time I brought an '88 Mica blue mk1. It has some fairly standard tweaks which are
KYBs all round
30mm lowering springs
Front strut brace
Filter and Powerflow exhaust (not too loud)

During the late summer I had fun driving around with the sunroof open. Towards the end of summer I was told the sunroof came out and was shown how

Then Sept time I was overtaking a lorry and hit a load securing strap with the back left wheel in the outside lane. This gave me a meeting with the central reservation, nothing I could do about it. Gutted and pissed off doesn't cover it. Thank god it was relatively low speed though.

Anyway, onwards o/ One cheapo front bumper, slam panel and foam later I'm back on the road. I manage to get to the Teeside Sprint Series event and have my first taste of Sprinting. It was in the dark, raining, and my first event I'm hooked. Simply brilliant as I could never afford full racing.

Now to do is to whip off the temp replacement front bumper, slam and knackered lights and replace. Since owning the mk1.... I have developed an unhealthy obsession with an angle grinder, I'm told this is normal? :whistle: