Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Enfield Pageant of Motoring, 23rd - 25th May

Enfield Pageant of Motoring, 23rd - 25th May

We now have an invite to the Enfield Pageant of Motoring 23rd to 25th of May.
    A great show and massive, we must have got on the good side of them last year as they are usually very fussy about who they let in
    We normally do the Sunday and Monday but if anyone fancy's the Saturday i'm sure they will be welcome!

Re: Enfield Pageant of Motoring, 23rd - 25th May

Oh, I don't know about this . Bit far for me to travel. Actually I could probably walk there so am definitely up for it (but with car). Early celebration for my birthday that week!

Great isn't it, after years of trying and a few years of being there, they have sent me 2 booking forms.
    I will need details of who wants to go so that i can put it on the form, hopefully a split between the Sunday and Monday, we haven't been on the Saturday before but if anyone is up for it, please let me know

MR2 Enthusiast

Put our name down stevie boy , Jinx

And me.

MR2 Enthusiast

And Me!

ill bring the Cleaning stuff and REALLY do your car properly Kate. Best colour other than black to make Shine

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny
    ill bring the Cleaning stuff and REALLY do your car properly Kate. Best colour other than black to make Shine

Please let me know what days you want to attend, we have plenty of time as they don't need the form untill 13th March but it would be good to have plenty of notice
    If you fancy it you can also camp for £15 for the whole weekend. If you do want to camp you need to let me know as i have to send the payment off with the form.
    They seem to have changed the way we pay too, they charge for each model car, like a plaque that we get at most shows !

Difficult to know as seems silly when I live so near but...... I can have a beer or two.

Okay, £15 seems a bit of a bargain so put me down for it, I guess if the weather decides against it I can always sneak home.

MR2 Enthusiast

Kate...Nooooooooooo its a well known fact that we could have an indian summer either side of pageant weekend & have a monsoon over that particular weekend, there is no way i would even considder camping there, not even in a caravan i still awake in the middle of the night with flashbacks of JAE 2007 , Jinxy