Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: BRITISH LAKES TOUR 2009 Sunday 1st March 2009 With Pictures

Re: BRITISH LAKES TOUR 2009 Sunday 1st March 2009 With Pictures

Hi,

We are just putting together Issue 15 of MR2 Only Magazine and Michael has again kindly done us a great write up on your day out in the lakes, he has sent us his one handed pictures - I can't even do that good with 2 hands and not shake but would anyone mind if we used their pictures for the mag................and I think we have front cover picture sorted - Wayne!!!!!

thanks again for a great read through the thread

Pam
    http://www.mr2only.com

Pam,

Don't forget I was driving with the other! !

They are my pictures so YES as always you can use as many as you like. I have today posted to you a CD ROM with all the 10.2 meg high resolution pictures from the event.

I've got a feeling this is going to look stunning. Pam make sure you come next year as its a weekend stop over, gives you a full year to get you MK1

Karl & Lou for your information Mac Sheavills is producing the article or the Club magazine and will include a different set of pictures than what will appear in MR2 Only.

Hello,
    Please feel welcome to use mine, if you would like any in this or the previous post/s (on page 12) in original size please PM me (and the ones in Boyzdad's post on page 11, as i took these aswell), here are a few more that i took

And heres a video i took (its 40MB so may take a while to download, and has some 'shakeycam' as i didnt bring a tripod )

Download here

Thanks
    Jack

Hey Jak,

Nice images, you have a good eye, maybe photography is the way forward for you in the future, you'll be after my job next

Go for it, keep it up ask your dad to buy you a SONY @300, good entry level camera ( sorry Matt )

Great video Jak - get it posted on youtube with links to the club web-site!

Btw - got my MK1 back today - only a week late.

Looking forward to next year - since the dates are now set it will coincide with my birthday.

Mac - I have an idea for accommodation if you want to contact me.

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by AW11 Forever
    Hey Jak,

Nice images, you have a good eye, maybe photography is the way forward for you in the future, you'll be after my job next

Go for it, keep it up ask your dad to buy you a SONY @300, good entry level camera ( sorry Matt )

Thanks Michael.....not! He just got that camera for Christmas! Looks like Santa is going to be broke in December!

hi sorry about the late post just got back on line after computer problems

well what can i say .it was a fantastic day out ,one not to be missed as bill said (well worth the effort) and he was right fantastic scenery and roads.i would like thank Mac, Graham and Bill for their hard work and effort in organising the tour .The photos taken of the day are great, mac & jak got some great pictures.looking forward to next year . is there going to be a peak district run this year?
    see you soon gary