Thread: (East) Midlands Area meetings.

(East) Midlands Area meetings.

We are Fred and Doris Sanderson and we are organisers for the Midlands Area.

We meet at 1100 on the last Sunday in each month at The Charnwood Arms at Bardon.
    The meeting follows the pattern of a discussion of what we have all been doing during the month and then a drive of around 40 miles to clear the cobwebbs finishing up at a pub or Resraurant for a meal.
    If you are interested please make contact with us by E-mail at flitzer@talktalk.net or by phone on 07985085423.

The meetings have been very successful during the last year with the best being a run into the Peak District a drive of 120 miles. On that occasion we took a picnic and were lucky to have very good weather, we will repeat that run during this year.

I will put a post here the week before the meeting indicating what the proposed plan is for the Sunday meet, a response would be appreciated on each occasion so that I have numbers to book for lunch.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Re: Midlands Area meetings.

Hi, Jennifer and I live in Derby. Looking after Dark Blue D plate and just learning the marque so look forward to meeting in due course. Will watch for updates.

Andy
    Andy and Jen

'86 Mica Blue T Bar
    Volvo XC60 AWD

MR2 Lurker

Re: (East) Midlands Area meetings.

Hi! Add myself (John) and partner Bex to your list and let me know whats happening meet wise, we're in Melton, can reach me on butters-stotch@hotmail.com or 07765 456170.
    Always a joy to meet other owners and would be nice to get something regular organised.

MR2 Newbie
    Sounds like a great idea! When is the next planned meeting? I'm only down the road in Loughborough

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent
    Quote Originally Posted by HORNEY View Post
    Sounds like a great idea! When is the next planned meeting? I'm only down the road in Loughborough
    give Doris & Fred aka Flitzer a call on the no. in the original post, they are in Loughborough too