Thread: on the website - book section

on the website - book section

Sort of like the models section, can we have a page or a it to start listing all mr2 mk1 related books.
    the beasts from the east thread made me think of this.
    Between all the collectors on here i bet we can get a good list together. It will also be a good resource ofr other collectors to try and hunt some down

We would need: title, author, edition, publication year, publisher, isbn if poss.
    plus picture of cover where possible

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: on the website - book section

Yep i think this is a great idea, we could also include a sub section which covers sales brochures, model cars, & other mk1 collectables such as lapel badges, care care kits & anything else which was around for the mk1 i have a rare brochure & a few books i can add to the list too !., Jinx

Good ideas back-at'cha too

Maybe the 'mk1 models section' which seems a bit random as how it appears on the site now could be included in a category along with the other collectables you mentioned.

I don't know what a good section header would be, but 'collectables' could include sub-sections such as:
    models
    books
    brochures
    other

It is on the list. But dont under estimate what a huge chunk of work this is.

I have a wardrobe full of documents, books, brochures etc..... Scanning them in and processing them all would take me weeks I reckon.

We'll get there.

MR2 Enthusiast

I'm not sure we want to know what is stashed in your wardrobe Wayne Not sure that type of material is for here

Quote Originally Posted by waynestoyotamr2
    It is on the list. But dont under estimate what a huge chunk of work this is.
    brill - rome wasn't built in a day, no worries