Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: JAE 2009 **Pics from P22**

Re: JAE 2009

Don't forget we shall be there as well (MR2 Only Magazine) bigger and better and hopefully joining in with you all.........and of course the more piccies we get over the weekend the better

The MR2 Village was great, just hope people stop around on the Sunday - was a good day wasn't it Jinx/Mike??

Pam
    MR2 Only Magazine

MR2 Enthusiast

Hey Pam, cant wait to see you enjoying the weekend with us again, You up for a bit of "camp Tramping" with me & Mike again on the Sunday afternoon ? , Jinx

Of course!!!!

It was great fun and I learnt a lot from the Masters the look of shock on the young Scots faces was a gem..........that will teach them to get drunk and keep me awake all night............ and they then had to site on the grass - shame - they would need the vasaline after that wouldn't they and the baby wipes.............people dashing off early missed all the fun

Pam

Not so much of the camp please Mr Jinx, anyway your shorts were tighter than mine.

We might have to keep an eye out for the Scots, they will probably want all their gear back!

I'm keeping the baby wipes though

MR2 Enthusiast

I really enjoyed last year and as soon as the date's are around I will do my best to make sure I get time off, My other Half is talking about going with me this year,

Although I wonder if this is so she can keep an eye on me

Nice one, someone else to make the bacon butties and restock the fridge!

Make it happen.

Love it.

MR2 Enthusiast

Nothing wrong with my shorts Evils , yours were only baggy so that you could fit more camp loot in them !! , Jinx

MR2 Enthusiast

Latest info for JAE 2009 is its looking like September guys, now that could be 5th & 6th Sept or any other weekend in september, the week before is Bank Holiday 31st August & due to the amount of other shows on over the bank holiday i reckon they feel it would be a mistake to hold it then, so i reckon its going to be the weekend after which is 5th & 6th, will update this with news as soon as i get it. This is Jinxy for news at 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Jinxy Froude
    Hey Pam, cant wait to see you enjoying the weekend with us again, You up for a bit of "camp Tramping" with me & Mike again on the Sunday afternoon ? , Jinx
    I almost forgot about all that FREE beer at the end though - makes it worthwhile staying on until the very end doesn't it

Pam
    www.mr2only.com

MR2 Only Magazine

Jinx,

It doesn't want to be the 5th - 6th September!!

Thats the Scotland trip and hotels are already booked for this.........