Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meets near Coventry

Meets near Coventry

Wow, looks like I got the 1st post in this section I just hope I get a reply!

I am very near to Coventry, I just wondered if there are any meets that take place near here, I am a club member, and from looking at the Mag, it seems like the meets that take place in the West Mids area are quite a big affair with a drive etc.

Unfortunately, I am always really busy with my work and don't get a lot of time to play out I was really wondering if there was some kind of "meet once a month at a pub" type of thing going on in the Coventry area?

Re: Meets near Coventry

There are monthly meets in Leicester which isn't far. I don't know the details though as it's been a long while since we've been able to get to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyzdad
    Wow, looks like I got the 1st post in this section I just hope I get a reply!

I am very near to Coventry, I just wondered if there are any meets that take place near here, I am a club member, and from looking at the Mag, it seems like the meets that take place in the West Mids area are quite a big affair with a drive etc.

Unfortunately, I am always really busy with my work and don't get a lot of time to play out I was really wondering if there was some kind of "meet once a month at a pub" type of thing going on in the Coventry area?

Regards

MATT!

: 1.6L : 1987: Mk1a : Mr2 : Black :
    Hi Matt,
    we would be very pleased to see you at our monthly meeting, shame that it is so far away from your home but if you are like us all we need is an excuse to get in the MK1 and go for a drive. Give us a call and let's see if we can meet up. No doubt you will have read my post regarding our meetings.

Regards Fred and Doris.

MR2 Newbie

Hi matt, I know what you mean. I'm in Rugby, it can be a long day to go up to Coalvile. Ive only been once but it was great to meet them all and they made us feel so welcome - Thanks. But maybe we could try and get a few more people and we could meet up around cov?
    Lets see wot happens .
    Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by geoffnjen
    Hi matt, I know what you mean. I'm in Rugby, it can be a long day to go up to Coalvile. Ive only been once but it was great to meet them all and they made us feel so welcome - Thanks. But maybe we could try and get a few more people and we could meet up around cov?
    Lets see wot happens .
    Geoff
    Can someone remind me where exactly and when are the Leicester meets? Thanks.

MR2 Newbie

I'm only in Kenilworth so I'd also be interested in any local meets in the Coventry area

Quote Originally Posted by Widster
    Can someone remind me where exactly and when are the Leicester meets? Thanks.
    see the other 'sticky':
    viewtopic.php?p=1519#p1519

MR2 Fan

I'm in Cov, and once I ge tmy car on the road again, I would love to start meeting up (car not a pretty site yet though).

Quote Originally Posted by NDR008
    I'm in Cov, and once I ge tmy car on the road again, I would love to start meeting up (car not a pretty site yet though).
    It honestly dosen't matter what they look like

MR2 Fan

Cool, so when and where ^^