Thread: 2008 Christmas Party

2008 Christmas Party

Held at the Mickleover Court Hotel near Derby.

What a superb weekend we had, we all met up on Friday 5th December, typically Wayne and Kingsnorth had been there since lunchtime testing the bar and sampling all the finest beers. I got there at 7pm and was greeted with a traditional Jinxy bonfire!

We crashed a Xmas party in one of the rooms and danced the night away well if you could call it that, there were some strange moves going on, thats all I'm saying!

We got to bed around 2am, I think a little bit tipsy shall we say.

The following day we kindda took it easy, sort of feeling a little fragile until it was PM and officially time to start drinking again! After a few chilled out scoops we retired to ourrooms to scrub up for the Xmas party night. We met up at 7pm for pre dinner drinks and then the party got started. We held a secret santa and I have to say santa didn't dissapoint.

Brilliant night was had. The following day I got up early and managed to nap some great pictures of the sunrise

After breakfast we all met up and had a run up to Matlock, dam it was cold! and I'm from oop North.

Well all met up in a pub in Matlock and had a farewell drink together before going our seperate ways. What a great weekend, we shall however repeat the same in 2009 so look out for information on the Clubs National Christmas party 2009

Jinxy

Wayne

Michael

Doris

Tom

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: 2008 Christmas Party

Ah, it was indeed a fantastic weekend & one that i hope to repeat again this year

MR2 Obsessive

Re: 2008 Christmas Party

looked liek a great laught guys

i have seen the light and missed you mad lot for some strange reason
    Joint South East area organiser any questions please ask
    If you make it idiot proof.... they will make a better idiot