Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Billing Aquadrome 5th to 7th June 2009

Re: Billing Aquadrome 5th to 7th June 2009

The office management at Billing need a good kick up their arses, this is shocking service from them, you have a good right to be cheesed off, a strong letter to their management or the directors of Billing is certainly justified.

See you on Monday Ki

MR2 Fan

OMG its monday for Le Mans!! , best start panicking to do last minute stuff!

MR2 Enthusiast

Now you all know what Debs had to deal with !!

MR2 Fan

Jinxy i never did not understand what Debs was dealing with, i am well aware that company's are utter rubbish at comms. Please dont think that by me being very miffed earlier in this thread was in any way aimed at blaming debs for it

See you on MOn

Ki

MR2 Enthusiast

Hi Ki , no mate, was not aimed at anyone at all sorry if it sounded like that, it wasnt meant to at all , these people seem unconcerned that there are people willing to choose Billing to spend their money in a time of recession, Debs had exactly the same response & was forced on many occasions to make numerous phones calls per day, whilst at work i might add, just so she could get simple answers to simple questions, baffles the hell out of me. Something tellls me we may have had a lucky escape at the end of the day & billing may not have been the ideal place after all ? , Jinxy
    P.S see you Monday & dont forget the fishing rod, got sweetcorn & worms...Mmmm Lovely , Jinxy

MR2 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Jinxy Froude
    Hi Ki , no mate, was not aimed at anyone at all sorry if it sounded like that, it wasnt meant to at all , these people seem unconcerned that there are people willing to choose Billing to spend their money in a time of recession, Debs had exactly the same response & was forced on many occasions to make numerous phones calls per day, whilst at work i might add, just so she could get simple answers to simple questions, baffles the hell out of me. Something tellls me we may have had a lucky escape at the end of the day & billing may not have been the ideal place after all ? , Jinxy
    P.S see you Monday & dont forget the fishing rod, got sweetcorn & worms...Mmmm Lovely , Jinxy
    What a nightmare - I think they need a reminder of what customer service is!