Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: BIG Apple Tour - 4th - 6th September 2009

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: BIG Apple Tour - 4th - 6th September 2009

Hi Guys, sorry for the delay in getting some pics posted, its been manic since we got back ( 1 week later than most of you ) on top of that whilst away i had the flu, food poisoning, & a throat & ear infection, also my P.C finally gave up the ghost, so now got a new one, im still suffering a little, but on the mend, anyway heres some pics, enjoy , Jinxy

These other pics were when Deb & myself went to Conniston waters in Cumbria where Donald Campbell lost his life trying to beat the water speed record in Bluebird.
    This is the house on the waters edge that Campbell ran his operation for the world record attempt.

Awesome Jinx, are you going to put some of your LM 1000 km in the other thread?

Hi All,
    I've uploaded Dad's photos of the Scotland trip:
    http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92 ... cotland09/
    There's 49 photos, so I'm not going to put them all up here...

Here's a selection:

:thumleft:
    Click here for Forum How-tos
    Also follow the above link for web/forum contact info.

MR2 Newbie

Some great pics there Max, had a look at the album and must say the one of me in the car is fantastic would you let John know it is now set as my desktop background love this pic.

MR2 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by spudgun
    Ohhh, we would be taking it pretty seriously, well she would. We have a load of equipment we would take if we can get it in the car. It's a science, apparantly
    OK, no worries!

Well if you fancy some company on part of your trek just give me a shout a little nearer the time.

MR2 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bmwbill
    Some great pics there Max, had a look at the album and must say the one of me in the car is fantastic would you let John know it is now set as my desktop background love this pic.
    I'm with Bill on this Max. John has taken a stonker of a shot of my car as well (it even looks like I'm smiling at the wheel, which is a bonus)
    Is there any chance John might have a higher res version kicking about? I to would like to use it for a desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by KMK11
    Ohhh, we would be taking it pretty seriously, well she would. We have a load of equipment we would take if we can get it in the car. It's a science, apparantly

OK, no worries!

Well if you fancy some company on part of your trek just give me a shout a little nearer the time.
    Definatley will if we get it off the ground. If nothing else we can go out for a run for a day or something. Looking forward to it

I'm with Bill on this Max. John has taken a stonker of a shot of my car as well (it even looks like I'm smiling at the wheel, which is a bonus)
    Is there any chance John might have a higher res version kicking about? I to would like to use it for a desktop.
    Hi Guys. Sorry, I've just seen this! I'll give him a call tomorrow night and ask him for the photos. Spudgun, can you point me to the exact photo that is the one you like? It'll make it easier to ask him for the right one! I think he's got the full res versions in 14 megapixels or something silly. I'll arrange to upload the photos somewhere for you guys.
    Click here for Forum How-tos
    Also follow the above link for web/forum contact info.

MR2 Fan

This one, please, Max.