Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Le Mans 2009 ( The best MR2 Trip Ever ) 9th June

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: Le Mans 2009 ( The best MR2 Trip Ever )

Nah mate.... thats just for my Cider & Sausages & beans, cant get the good stuff in France !!
    £65 ish & yep it was the same one we saw in Portree... are you sure it was Portree ? thought it was LeMans or even Mont St Michele ?, Jinx

Carpark, Portree, Saturday 14th September 2008 at 10.04am

Might get one for Joannes cosmetics, do they do bigger ones.

I know Deb's, this one is ssoooooo going to cost me too.

MR2 Obsessive

i really wanna do this trip tried begging at work but nope still can't get time off so i told them i am going next year no matter what
    Joint South East area organiser any questions please ask
    If you make it idiot proof.... they will make a better idiot

Quote Originally Posted by AW11 Forever
    Carpark, Portree, Saturday 14th September 2008 at 10.04am
    Yup, that's when we saw it - I remember that fairly well too (though I thought it was a couple of minutes earlier?)

Guys, I may have to do my 2008 thing again and pull out... again...
    Got more stuff to sort out on the car to get it on the road than I thought ( ) and am already having to penny pinch due to other stuff that has happened over the last 6 or so months, so there's no way I can afford this trip anymore...
    I've been trying to hold off on buying ferry & parking ticket till I knew better where I was and I think I know now. I could probably do them, but petrol would be a bit thin!
    Think it's gonna have to wait till after Uni. Needless to say, I'm completely and utterly gutted as I was really looking forward to this. I'll have to put a post up on IMOC later too...
    Oh - I'm still booked into the White Rabbit (is that the hotel?) so if anyone else wants to use it, I could possibly find out about changing the booking? It's a twin room. However, I'd still be up for joining you chaps for the dinner before you head off...
    Click here for Forum How-tos
    Also follow the above link for web/forum contact info.

Max,

Thats a real shame!! never mind theres always another year

You can cancel you booking at the hotel and won't be charged

Thats a real shame!! never mind theres always another year
    Aye, but I had to do the same last year. And the year before (though that year I wasn't going with the MR2 club). So it's actually beginning to grate a bit. One of these days I won't be a student anymore so will actually have some money. Unfortunately I've not done any contract work in over a year, so have no extra income coming in anymore for proper hols.

You can cancel you booking at the hotel and won't be charged
    I thought as much. In which case - does anyone want a twin room so that I can co-ordinate with them so that they can definitely book one when I cancel? No point me cancelling and it going to someone not on this trip, then someone on the trip not getting a room there!
    Click here for Forum How-tos
    Also follow the above link for web/forum contact info.

Pete and myself are in contract negotiations (and financing negotiations!!) about Le Mans - looks like were both going to be there however..........!!!!

BRING IT ON NINJA!!!!!

Guys you better be there or you will face a spanking from Jo :P

You might as well car share and split the costs, good news update:

www.LDlines.com ferries have bought out Speedferries and are now operating their usual service Dover - Boulogne, I've been on their site and a return is only £48, see the IMOC LM09 thread for all the details.

Get booked peeps

MR2 Enthusiast

Isnt this gonna split things though Mike ? like you we have booked our tickets with another operator & sail at different times, we will have to arrange a meeting point in France so we can all travel together ?, Jinx

I have been to this event for the past few years with White Rabbit Racing and with Piston Heads.

I am sorting out my trip at the moment and I will be there in my MR2 Mk1b.