Thread: Well its finally here !!!

MR2 Enthusiast

Well its finally here !!!

Hi Guys, well thanks to the efforts of the MK1 club committee, mainly Wayne & Alex, your new website is finally here, but the good news doesnt end here, there is a whole brand new club waiting for you to enjoy & be a part of, so enjoy it & let us know what you think, Jinxy

MR2 Newbie

Re: Well its finally here !!!

Yes jinxy and it seems to be working great well done all who were involved, ust waiting to see how long it will be before shane comes on.
    Bill

New sites looking very good .Will nip over shortly to pay my membership and hope to get a bit more involved in 09 !!! A new site was what we all needed to keep up the interest .

see you all soon
    Ian

Ian,

Hows my little beauty, probably tucked up away in a warm garage for the winter ( I hope ) good decision joining the club again, theres a lot of great things happening this year.

Can I take a moment to personally thank Tony Froude for his amazing contribution and commitment over the past few months in particular. Jinxy has been a huge support vehicle for Wayne and Alex.

MBE for Jinx

Hi Michael,
    The cars tucked away in the garage and has only been out in the wet twice since i fetched it from your place .It is still mint with no rust.I have just renewed the insurance through Lancaster again £135 fully comp with an agreed valauation of £2700.

I will post some pics when I work out how to .

Ian

Your MK1 keeps emailing me telling me how much it would like to go to Le Mans this year.

Mmmmmmmmm!!

MR2 Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by AW11 Forever
    Ian,

Hows my little beauty, probably tucked up away in a warm garage for the winter ( I hope ) good decision joining the club again, theres a lot of great things happening this year.

Can I take a moment to personally thank Tony Froude for his amazing contribution and commitment over the past few months in particular. Jinxy has been a huge support vehicle for Wayne and Alex.

MBE for Jinx
    Thank you Michael i really appreciate your comments, The whole of the committee have been supporting each other, this was/ is a team effort & you have been a huge player in that effort too, our reward has been to see such enthusiastic comments so far & this merely encourages us to go even further to better our club, believe me there is still loads more to come, Jinxy

MR2 Newbie

The new site is looking well guys

Thanks for all the work done.

Shane