Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silverstone Festival (ne Classic) 2023 - 25th to 27th August 2023 (BH Weekend!)

Just a heads up folks, you've got to download an app to get any tickets you purchased this year. I bought some more outside the club and it is a pain. I take it the club tickets are still physical and Tom hands them out in Woodlands?

Hey up Dan,

Physical car passes arrived yesterday, so I'll be going through and checking those this weekend, before sending them off to you all (except for those camping at Woodlands or that want to collect from Woodlands).

Unfortunately, the club tickets work in the same way by the looks of it with the App. I can "gift" them to people, but yeh, much faffier than in previous years!

Very much looking forward to the festival! Having given the matter due consideration, I have been out and treated myself to a new waterproof jacket today! I am aiming to arrive Thursday lunchtime.

Sounds like a wise plan Graham! Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***

Hi all!

It looks like Silverstone are doing the main entrance tickets a bit differently this year.

I will need each of you to install the "Silverstone Tickets" app from either the Apple or Android app store. Once you have done that, let me know the email address that you registered on the app with, and I will be able to send the tickets over.

If this is something that you'd rather do face to face on the Thursday afternoon/evening, then that works with me also, but please let me know your preference either way.

Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Tom

PS: I've also sent out the above message to the ticket holders on Messenger/WhatsApp/Instagram.

Thanks, I have received the tickets!

Cheers Graham.

All other tickets have been allocated out as well.

MR2 Newbie
    Hey everybody,

The people who were taking my spare Silverstone tickets have had to cancel at last minute. I therefore have a spare entrance ticket for each day on my Silverstone app. If anybody needs an extra ticket for any day please let me know. Happy to let them go cheap! Say £30 for each day? Make me an offer as they will go to waste otherwise.

Shaner.

Cheers Shane, it might be worth posting on the MR2 Mk1 Club Facebook group (albeit not affiliated to our club), as it has quite a big reach.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/20244031875