Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MR2 National Day - 4th June 2023

MR2 National Day - 4th June 2023

Hi all,

I'm going to be attending the MR2 Drivers Club National Day for the first time this year, so thought I'd post the event up here to see if any MR2 Mk1 Club members fancied joining me?

They hope to have several hundred MR2s from Mk1s, Mk2s and Mk3s, and in addition to that, there will be a selection of other Toyota classic and sports cars to look around.

It's being held at Hatton Country World, which is at the following address:

Dark Lane
    Hatton
    Warwickshire
    CV35 8XA

The show runs from 9am to 2pm, with arrivals from 9am-12pm. No car movement from 12pm to 2pm.

It's just £2 to park up your car for the day.

For more information, and to sign up, please head over to the event page here - https://mr2dc.com/events/mr2-national-day-2023/ - it's free to sign-up, so just the £2 parking fee to pay.

It should be a great chance to get together with likeminded car enthusiasts.

I'll most likely be attending in my turbo Mk1, but may also be able to get someone to bring my V6 if the rust has been sorted on it by then!

I may stay over the night before, but will take a look at that once I'm back from holiday this week.

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi all,

I'm going to be attending the MR2 Drivers Club National Day for the first time this year, so thought I'd post the event up here to see if any MR2 Mk1 Club members fancied joining me?

They hope to have several hundred MR2s from Mk1s, Mk2s and Mk3s, and in addition to that, there will be a selection of other Toyota classic and sports cars to look around.

It's being held at Hatton Country World, which is at the following address:

Dark Lane
    Hatton
    Warwickshire
    CV35 8XA

The show runs from 9am to 2pm, with arrivals from 9am-12pm. No car movement from 12pm to 2pm.

It's just £2 to park up your car for the day.

For more information, and to sign up, please head over to the event page here - https://mr2dc.com/events/mr2-national-day-2023/ - it's free to sign-up, so just the £2 parking fee to pay.

It should be a great chance to get together with likeminded car enthusiasts.

I'll most likely be attending in my turbo Mk1, but may also be able to get someone to bring my V6 if the rust has been sorted on it by then!

I may stay over the night before, but will take a look at that once I'm back from holiday this week.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Will be attending,already confirmed, always a great meet, would be great to see all

Nice one John; look forward to chatting.

We have registered interest and will hope to attend. Look forward to seeing you all
    Andy and Jen

'86 Mica Blue T Bar
    Volvo XC60 AWD

Hi Tom, I will be there. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing loads of Mk1s

MR2 Lurker
    Registered and looking forward to my 1st meet.
    Reg

Great stuff all! It's going to nice to catch up with a few friendly faces.

I'll be bringing some of the Mk1 pin badges that are available to current club members for free, to save on posting them out. So if you'd like a FREE pin badge, make sure you're joined up to the club asap.

MR2 Newbie
    Hmmm. Mine is still in surgery at the mo, but if it's done/finished by then I'll certainly look at attending this if I can...could be the first outing for the beasty post engine rebuild, so a good way to get some bedding in miles done, though expect I'll be a nervous wreck in case it breaks down!

Cheers
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCL View Post
    Hmmm. Mine is still in surgery at the mo, but if it's done/finished by then I'll certainly look at attending this if I can...could be the first outing for the beasty post engine rebuild, so a good way to get some bedding in miles done, though expect I'll be a nervous wreck in case it breaks down!

Cheers
    Mark
    Aww, you should definitely come! And don't worry about it being concourse/bits not re-fitted yet; mine'll be one of the rattiest there, hehe.