Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MR2 National Day - 4th June 2023

Agreed, good to meet many including Mr Chairman. Let me have info to pay for the mug!
    Andy and Jen

'86 Mica Blue T Bar
    Volvo XC60 AWD

MR2 Fan
    Another great day, good to see you again Tom, what a collection of mk1, and others
    a positive also was a number of younger owners, met one in motorway service owned for 3 weeks,
    A well organised show as ever, thanks to all involved

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetjoe View Post
    Agreed, good to meet many including Mr Chairman. Let me have info to pay for the mug!
    You should have a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jed View Post
    Another great day, good to see you again Tom, what a collection of mk1, and others
    a positive also was a number of younger owners, met one in motorway service owned for 3 weeks,
    A well organised show as ever, thanks to all involved
    Yeh, good to see a spread of ages amongst the owners!

Values

just after National Day my Insurers agreed a value of £6k for our T Bar. She is not for sale, but do members think we should invite a further review? There was a view at National that she might be valued higher and interested in views. We have chased most of rust down over 15 years in our care and she is stock and complete apart from stainless exhaust. I confirmed [after consultation with many!] That she is a very early to UK T Bar. Many Mk1a parts and clearly cross over. 1sr reg Aug 86. She has a cracked c pillar trim and needs some new skirt seals but otherwise ok 94k miles. Just looking to protect the invested £s
    Andy and Jen

'86 Mica Blue T Bar
    Volvo XC60 AWD

MR2 Fan
    Have posted threads previously about auction prices of mk1, on the way to the national met a new owner of 3 weeks, paid £6.5k and was happy that the price was competitively acceptable, your car sounds a well cared for car, personally would check online prices as I would be looking for a higher value as well appointed cars with documentary history £6.5 would be a bargin,
    would also be interested in what others think,
    John

Thanks, I think we had become used to v low prices and despite the magazines always saying"one to watch" not seeing significant change over the years. I used to have a califorian VW Karmann Ghia 71 that I sold for £6k. They are all now into big numbers.
    Andy and Jen

'86 Mica Blue T Bar
    Volvo XC60 AWD