Thread: Many parts off scraped car.

MR2 Fan

Many parts off scraped car.

Hi all I have sadly had to Scrap my 88 T-bar as the tin worm in the sills and structures was to bad to repair. I did however strip the car down and now have 2 excellent front wings with no rust bonnet engine cover boot lid with spoiler side skirts and corner triangles complete engine and gearbox with drive shafts full set of refurbished calipers all looms and ecu complete heater with gauges and controls mongoose stainless steel exhaust complete and many more parts please ask if there is anything you require there are also to rust free doors complete with glass and all internals

MR2 Newbie
    Hi Phil

Really sorry to hear that you've had to scrap your T-Bar 😢.

I would be interested in the front wings and refurbished callipers. Do you have an idea of what you want for them? I'm not sure what we'd do about getting them. I'm in Bishop Auckland so a long way away from you.

Cheers, Peter.

Hi Phil, also really sorry to hear about your car! So sad.

I would be interested in the Mongoose exhaust if you could post? Did you save the Toyota rear roof spoiler at all?

Regards,
    Michael

MR2 Newbie
    Hi, I'm interested in the c-pillar trim (driver side especially) if they manage to come off ok...

MR2 Fan
    Hi Phil
    What colour was the car?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ouster View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in the c-pillar trim (driver side especially) if they manage to come off ok...
    If Phil can't sort you, I have a few sets available, and happy to split an individual piece of trim.

MR2 Newbie
    Phil has viewed my profile but hasn't responded to my interest, or indeed, anyone else's in over a week. I'm baffled by this behaviour. If you start a thread you need to communicate with members who respond ��.

I'm out. I've got better things to do with my time than checking this thread daily to no purpose. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but it's just annoying.

Cheers, Peter.