Thread: Planning to sell my MR2

MR2 Newbie

Planning to sell my MR2

Just a heads up to say that I'm planning to put my MR2 up for sale shortly. It's completely original (apart from a 'Jimmy bracket'). I do have the original linkage. Car is a 1989 'T' bar with 68,000 miles on clock. It's booked in next week for it's annual service and MOT and will be sold with full MOT.
    All wheels were refurbed last year and sit on new tyres. Car is in exceptional condition with all original factory paint, seam sealer etc. All sills and box sections have been cavity wax injected and there are no signs of rust on the car. In addition it comes with roof panel bags and the clip in sunshades. Everything works as it should including the electric aerial. Leather is in great condition as is all the interior trim. This car has been loved and cherished as you will see from the photos (if I can work out how to post them)
    If anyone is interested before it goes on the internet, let me know. The price will be around £9995.
    Cheers,
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MR2 for sale (1).jpg   MR2 for sale (1).jpg   MR2 for sale (18).jpg   MR2 for sale (2).jpg   MR2 for sale (3).jpg  

MR2 Newbie
    More pictures following
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MR2 for sale (4).jpg   MR2 for sale (5).jpg   MR2 for sale (6).jpg   MR2 for sale (7).jpg   MR2 for sale (8).jpg  

MR2 Newbie
    And a few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MR2 for sale (10).jpg   MR2 for sale (9).jpg   MR2 for sale (11).jpg   MR2 for sale (12).jpg   MR2 for sale (13).jpg  

MR2 Newbie
    And more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MR2 for sale (14).jpg   MR2 for sale (15).jpg   MR2 for sale (17).jpg   MR2 for sale (19).jpg   MR2 for sale (20).jpg  

MR2 Newbie
    Sorry just noticed this is in wrong category. If the Moderator can switch it to for sale please that would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticman View Post
    Sorry just noticed this is in wrong category. If the Moderator can switch it to for sale please that would be appreciated.
    Sorted!

Good luck with the sale.

That's one clean looking car, very nice good luck with the sale

BTW it's Jimi (not Jimmy)
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

MR2 Newbie
    Thanks Jimi, and sorry for the spelling mistake

No worries, it's a minor thing
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

MR2 Newbie
    Car now sold.