Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silverstone Classic 2022 - 26th to 28th August 2022 (Bank Holiday Weekend!)

PS: Unless I missed it, it looks like your membership expired in April too, so you'll need to renew to take advantage of the 2 for 1 prices.

MR2 Newbie
    Hi Tom,

Membership just renewed. Will come back to you shortly about the tickets.

Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaner View Post
    Hi Tom,

Membership just renewed. Will come back to you shortly about the tickets.

Shane.
    Cheers Shane.

MR2 Newbie
    Hey folks,

I have booked the 2 for 1 car club tickets, as I'm bringing my car over from Ireland this year. Want to give it a good run through the Welsh mountains, and the event is shortly after a "landmark" birthday, so I am treating myself. However despite much persuasion my other half isn't coming, so I will only need the one ticket. I can therefore offer a FULL 3 DAY WEEKEND TICKET for the bargain price of just €75! This is exactly half of what I paid for the two tickets.

N.B. The ticket is for entry on the three days only - it doesn't include camping, and it doesn't include the car pass to the display area (as I will be using this).

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Shane.

Slightly nostalgic tonight as this was traditionally Classic weekend - lots of fun.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Yeh! Can't believe it's been 7 years since we had 33 cars on the parade lap for the 30th anniversary!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

How many of us are going? I might join you for just the Saturday, I need to check my calendar tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyhatday View Post
    How many of us are going? I might join you for just the Saturday, I need to check my calendar tomorrow.
    Hey up!

Just 3 cars this year unfortunately, but we'll still enjoy it, and will do a big push for 2023!

I think the 2 for 1 tickets have stopped now, and also the infield passes, but you may be able to contact the Classic team directly to try and wangle your way in.

Would be good to catch up!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I don't mind not being able to get in with the car. It's very last minute anyway.

I'll ask some people if they are interested in coming with me. I think I'll be coming on my own.

I'll be in Cornwall until Tuesday that week and I have commitments on the Friday. I'll see if I can wiggle out of them and come for the camping Thursday until Saturday. I'll also renew my membership!!

You still got the same phone number?

Less than a week to go folks! Only a small group of us this year, but it still looks to be a great weekend!

Shane still has a full weekend ticket going spare, if anyone fancied joining in? No in-field car pass unfortunately, but a cheap weekend full of motorsport!