Thread: How Much?

Hybrid View

One thing a couple of things forgot it’s got a massive history file, mainly from me and the last owner 2 A4 folders worth of invoices etc.
    It’s fitted with a TOAD alarm
    And I’ve got the original keys

MR2 Fan
    Hi Jon
    Always a difficult one, the car sounds and reads excellent, there are a number of mk1 for sale so reading through the lists should give you the outline for the price, the history and files make this a good investment for someone but only you know what you would accept.
    My car is serviced yearly and has full service history, so would be interested in the outcome.
    Sorry to read you are thinking about selling though, have had the same a couple of times, but once on the road soon passers by, trust ever thing works out
    John

Thanks John,

I’m not 100% sure that I’m going to sell it, but I’ve got a few weeks to make up my mind before it will come out of the garage from hibernation.
    There aren’t many for sale or have been sold over the past few months so it’s a little tricky to work out exactly what it’s worth.

Thanks again

Jon

MR2 Fan
    Hi Jon
    Found you a car to match, have posted before on auctions etc, there is a Mr2mk1 Coupe for sale by ILEX Derry
    £32,995 with 1368miles on the clock, one of the most expensive Mk1 seen, absolute cracker
    John