Thread: TATTON PARK Classic & Performance spectacular 21-22 August 2021

TATTON PARK Classic & Performance spectacular 21-22 August 2021

URGENT! TATTON PARK Classic & Performance spectacular 21-22 August 2021

Sorry for the short notice but I have only just had confirmation that this event is going ahead.

If you're interested I have secured a plot for 16 cars. As always Free admission is for one car including driver and passenger.

I MUST have your details in the usual format no later than THURSDAY 15th July (Yes next Thursday!!!) to be able to confirm our attendance.

I will require Car registration, driver name and address. contact number. Days you will be attending? Friday Saturday or both? Also please let me know if you intend to camp overnight Friday, Saturday or both?

I can be contacted via this thread, pm me or email billym14@ntlworld.com

Please see previous years posts for further details. I will post more information when I receive it.

Cheers, Bill
    Last edited by Wi11iAMR2; 27th July 2021 at 09:54 PM.

I have received a response from the following members and sent off for the passes. We may be allocated a smaller plot due to our limited numbers but if there are any late requests I will ask if you can be added to the list.

Wayne,
    Bash,
    Faz,
    Ali,
    John R.
    Bill & Mike
    Jeff & Pene
    Last edited by Wi11iAMR2; 19th August 2021 at 01:20 PM.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for organising this, especially at the sudden late notice!

I don't think I'll quite have my MR2 back on the road by then, so won't risk signing up this time. August is looking quieter for drone races, so I'll hopefully be pressing ahead getting the V6 back on the road. I'll have been MR2-less for approaching 3 years, which just isn't good enough for the chairman, hehe.

Hope you and the family are well.

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Fan
    Unfortunately I am not around that weekend and Manchester is quite a long drive for me anyway! I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi Bill,

Thank you for organising this, especially at the sudden late notice!

I don't think I'll quite have my MR2 back on the road by then, so won't risk signing up this time. August is looking quieter for drone races, so I'll hopefully be pressing ahead getting the V6 back on the road. I'll have been MR2-less for approaching 3 years, which just isn't good enough for the chairman, hehe.

Hope you and the family are well.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Hi Tom,

No probs' if they'd confirmed sooner I'd be going myself but we've already booked that weekend for our other 4 wheeled hobby Both of our Mr2s have been in mothballs for almost two years as well and I've now just sold the white one.
    It's good to see some new/different members have signed up. Such a shame I won't be there to meet them. Maybe we should try to arrange some kind of informal meet up/run out before the summer ends? Good luck with the classic.

Cheers Bill

Update. My other commitment for the weekend has been cancelled so hopefully I will be at Tatton to meet you all, if they send me a pass of course.

I have not, as yet, received any response from the organizers.

Bill

Everyone who expressed an interest should have received your passes by now. You will see I have booked you in for both days but you can use it for either. Please try to arrive as early as you can to avoid the queue to get in. I will try to be on the plot to meet you.

I enclosed a site plan and rules with your pass. We have been allocated plot E7 which is at the rear of the showground with partial tree cover. The weather forecast, so far, is for some rain on both days so I imagine the field will become quite muddy, especially by Sunday evening. I suggest you bring boots or wellies.

All that said I look forward to meeting you at the weekend whatever the weather. Bill
    Last edited by Wi11iAMR2; 19th August 2021 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wi11iAMR2 View Post
    Everyone who expressed an interest should have received your passes by now. You will see I have booked you in for both days but you can use it for either. Please try to arrive as early as you can to avoid the queue to get in. I will try to be on the plot to meet you.

I enclosed a site plan and rules with your pass. We have been allocated plot E7 which is at the rear of the showground with partial tree cover. The weather forecast, so far, is for some rain on both days so I imagine the field will become quite muddy, especially by Sunday evening. I suggest you bring boots or wellies.

All that said I look forward to meeting you at the weekend whatever the weather. Bill
    Update! It appears that everyone intends to attend on Sunday only, so there's not much point in me sitting there on my own all day Saturday. I'll make sure I'm there bright and early Sunday to greet you. Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wi11iAMR2 View Post
    Update! It appears that everyone intends to attend on Sunday only, so there's not much point in me sitting there on my own all day Saturday. I'll make sure I'm there bright and early Sunday to greet you. Bill
    Have a great day Sunday all! Thanks again Bill.