Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Mk1 in the country for sale

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by topolino View Post
    good to see nice ones around , I have a rust free never welded car silver over white on car and classic at £7,000 had no interest only a scammer, strange.
    Your car does look lovely and should easily fetch your asking price. If you don’t mind me saying, the photographs are very poor so getting some good quality shots taken will help a lot. Also the mileage stated doesn’t seem to stack up against the DVLA website so that might put people off.

It’s my favourite colour combo though.

the mileage is correct for the engine and the car, it was bill hulmes car he swapped the km speedo for a mph speedo, I still have the km speedo showing original mileage in km's plus records of the mileage covered since the speedo swap it comes out as the mileage stated in the ad, there is a large document folder showing these details plus work done and all money spent.

MR2 Newbie
    I've just sent you a PM

reply has been sent peter.

MR2 Newbie
    I've done a deal with Paul (topolino) and will be collecting my new MR2 Mk1 T-Bar on Saturday .

As some of you will know, I've been looking for quite a while. I'm really pleased with the car I've ended up with . It was well worth the wait!

Regards all, Peter.

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by peterhardy123 View Post
    I've done a deal with Paul (topolino) and will be collecting my new MR2 Mk1 T-Bar on Saturday .

As some of you will know, I've been looking for quite a while. I'm really pleased with the car I've ended up with . It was well worth the wait!

Regards all, Peter.
    Congrats Peter! It looks a lovely car, you're a lucky man. Enjoy pick up day!

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich135 View Post
    Congrats Peter! It looks a lovely car, you're a lucky man. Enjoy pick up day!
    Thanks Rich!

MR2 Lurker
    The car in the original post belongs to a guy called Andrew and indeed is superb. I bought my mk2 rev4 from him. He had it provisionally sold to Australia but it may have fallen thru as they went into a tight lockdown there so I think its back on the market. Its the second lowest mile one I know about