Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reconstruction of Ireland region

Reconstruction of Ireland region

Hi all hope you are all well and coping with these strange times.
    I have been/or was the the regional organiser for Ireland for several years and I had a great team behind me check our page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MR2-MK1-CLU...94773330559884.

Unfortunately I had to go work in England for a while and things deteriated regarding the club

I would love to bring things back to what we once had here in Ireland if you are sitting with your car in the garage and would like to get more from it let me know and we can organise something
    Regards
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

im still about colin although i dont have my beloved car anymore..

Hi Colin,

I'll be catching up on some admin over the next week or so, so will let you know of the current member list I have over there.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi Colin,

I'll be catching up on some admin over the next week or so, so will let you know of the current member list I have over there.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Tom
    Thanks that would be great
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Good man my car has a spare seat lol

MR2 Lurker
    Hello Colin,

I'm moving back to NI from England where I've been living for over 35 years. I'm returning with a MK1 that I've owned for about 32 years so I would like to join your club please. How do I join?

Regards,

Des Noble.

Quote Originally Posted by desnoble View Post
    Hello Colin,

I'm moving back to NI from England where I've been living for over 35 years. I'm returning with a MK1 that I've owned for about 32 years so I would like to join your club please. How do I join?

Regards,

Des Noble.
    Hi Des!

If you click on "Join the Club" at the top of the screen and choose either the one off subscription or the auto-renewal, you'll get taken through to PayPal. It's only £10 per year, and as soon as you've paid, your account is automatically upgraded, so you'll have full forum access.

Link here also - http://www.mr2mk1club.com/payments.php

I'll then send you a membership number within a few days, which you can potentially use with your insurance company to get a discount if you mention you're a car club member.

Any other questions, just ask!

Cheers,
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by desnoble View Post
    Hello Colin,

Regards,

Des Noble.
    Hi sorry for the late response .
    As you are a member here you are already a member, not a lot of activity here over the last few years and I would like to try and restore things to our former glory when we had a good following here in Ireland so welcome and keep an eye out also check out my FB page MR2 MK1 CLUB Ireland

C

Hi Tom
    Hope you are well ,could you send me that Ireland members list when you get a chance
    C

Quote Originally Posted by MR2MK1 View Post
    Hi Tom
    Hope you are well ,could you send me that Ireland members list when you get a chance
    C
    Hi Colin,

I'll try and get that over to you this week; just need to make sure I'm providing you with the latest data.

Cheers,
    Tom