Hi Jimi & Jed,
Yes I've already seen that one and apart from what Jed says, the MOT history put me off straight away.
"New MOT with no advisories"... yes after 2 fails for serious structural welding needed to be done.
No thanks.
Rich, thanks for asking. I'm pleased to report that I have had several cars offered to me and at the moment I have 1 car reserved for me but with the current situation with covid restrictions, I have agreed with the owner to do nothing until January when we see whether the whole country goes into lock down again. When things ease, I will plan to go and view and, I suspect buy the car. It's a red T bar, totally original, low miles and looks brilliant. I also have an option on a white sunroof model too with amazingly low miles which has been in a private collection for a number of years. If it's as nice as it looks, I may buy both just for good measure. That one is in Wales though and that's currently a no go area so patience is the order of the day.
Thanks to everyone who spread the word for me. I'll keep you updated in the new year.
Cheers,
Mike