Thread: White T Bar for sale - 77k miles

Threaded View

MR2 Newbie

White T Bar for sale - 77k miles - Now sold

It is time that I should be selling my Mk1. Had it now for over 9 years and in that time I have spent many a happy hour working on it, just not as much time as I would like, driving it. In the time I have had it I have only covered something like 4000 miles. It needs someone who will enjoy more hours behind the wheel.

However, I have enjoyed it as a hobby and lots has been done to it.

It is a 1988 White T Bar with original full black leather interior

The things that I recollect doing are:

- Replacement 15" alloy wheels with new Toyo Proxy tyres, still have the original 14" wheels to go with it.

- New adjustable coilover suspension all round

- Fully Poly-bushed

- Replacement KN air filter, still have original air boxes if wanted.

- Accelerator linkage replaced with Jimi mod

- New replacement sump.

- Replacement front wings and skirts

- New cambelt a couple of thousand ago

- When welding was completed, in 2017, I decided to wrap, rather than a bottom half respray. If you did "unwrap", the rear quarters would need a respray as I didn't final coat. Link for pics of what it looks like see wrap thread from 2017. http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread...light=rfreeman

- Did run it with a stainless steel Janspeed exhaust, but have returned to standard. Janspeed can be included.

- In addition to a Haynes manual I also have The full workshop manuals for both body and mechanics

- I have a new full set of Mk1 graphics, if new owner wants to respray and return to original.

I'm sure there is more that I have forgotten

Anyway, I am not in a hurry and I aim to get it MOT'd in the next couple of weeks and get it back on the road.

Will be looking for £4K for it

I am based in Perth Scoltland and happy to answer any questions you may have. Either message or call me on 07740 454760

Thanks

Robert
    Last edited by RFREEMAN; 28th June 2020 at 04:47 PM. Reason: sold