Thread: White T Bar for sale - 77k miles

Hybrid View

She looks good and well looked after, Thanks for the photos.
    Im not looking for another one at the moment but have put the word to a couple of people who are looking.
    In the photos the wrap looks abit cream coloured, is this just the photos or is that the colour it is?
    GLWS
    Yes i talk to myself, sometimes i need a professional opinion

MR2 Newbie
    You are right. It isn't plain white It is Pearlescent Ivory, with a blue/pink effect in the right light.

MR2 Newbie
    Got it back from the garage today. Now newly MOT'd. No advisories. He didn't take any photos of the underneath.

One anomaly on the MOT history is that in 2014 it was recorded as 16579 miles not the true 76579. Too much trouble to try to get it fixed, but it is obvious from the previous and post MOT's exactly what happened - a typo.

On the way home I remembered just how much fun it was to drive. If I still have it on July 1st I will put it back on road and enjoy the still relatively quiet roads.

However, it does have to be sold. Main reason is shown in the MOT mileage history, 600 miles in 6 years! Have to admit is needs more driving. So, I am selling my 4 fun cars and aiming to slim down to one (a citroen DS safari, if I can). If you are interested, the other 3 going are 2003 R53 Cooper S JCW, 1999 BMW Z3M roadster and a 1999 BMW Z3M coupe.