Thread: TATTON PARK - Passion for Power 15th/16th August 2020

TATTON PARK - Passion for Power 15th/16th August 2020

TATTON PARK - Passion for Power 15th/16th August 2020
    I have now received the dates for the August 'Passion for Power' at Tatton Park. (This is to be combined with the cancelled 'Classic car spectacular')

15 TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EACH DAY OF THE EVENT:
    EACH TICKET ADMITS TWO PEOPLE IN ONE VEHICLE FREE TO THE EVENT.

1. THE CLOSING DATE FOR TICKETS IS THE 3rd July
    Please contact me before that date either by
    email. billmitch02@gmail.com or WhatsApp 07413455002,

2. This is the closing date for notifying the show organizers, I MUST have all requests by this date!
    This year there are new event organisers and I'm not sure how flexible they will be about deadlines, (as in previous years) so please let me know ASAP if you intend to attend. Help me to help you.

3. I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS,( email address, to send 'E-tickets' ) CAR REGISTRATION AND PHONE NUMBER in order to register for tickets..

4. IT IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR CAR TO BE ON THE CLUB STAND BETWEEN 8.00 AND 9.00 AM, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE IT UNTIL 4.00PM. PLEASE LEAVE GOOD TIME TO GET IN TO THE DISPLAY AREA AS THERE UP TO 2000 CARS ON DISPLAY,
    THE EARLIER YOU ARE THE LEAST TIME YOU WILL BE IN THE QUEUE.

Bookings can be made for one, or two days, and I also need to know if you will be camping. There is one small charge for camping all weekend. You can arrive after 10.00 am on Friday, and help in setting up our area would be appreciated.
    You can camp from Friday noon the 16th if you like and make it a long weekend.

The following have booked places, and it would be helpful to have your information in the following format

1 Bill Mitchell ...................... Saturday, Sunday
    2 Mike Mitchell .................... Saturday, Sunday
    3 Ali Warrington .................. Saturday, Sunday

Thanks, Bill.

I hope you are all okay. Guess what? This event is now cancelled too. Just as well I suppose, I think 2020 is a write off for everything, let's see what 2021 brings eh? Good luck, stay safe.

MR2 Newbie
    Not surprised. Mass participation events likely to be the last to reopen. General free mixing of public from different parts of the country (Cheltenham races) are partly what drove early spread.

Our local car club events all cancelled and we have rolled over subs to cover next year.

ho hum - it's necessary but certainly disappointing.

Cheers for the update Bill. I could have potentially made this, as our summer holiday has now been cancelled, but as you say, let's put all our efforts into a great 2021!

Hope you and Mike are both well.

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Enthusiast
    Hi All,

Shame it's been cancelled, but expected. Came last year and it was great. I am assuming the NEC classic car show will also be cancelled?

Hi Bill, hopefully i will be back on these in 2021!! get my trophy back