Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that we have been given a stand at this years Lancaster Insurance NEC Classic Car Show!

Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery
Taking place at Birmingham's NEC from Friday 8th - Sunday 10 November 2019. Come along & visit MR2 MK1 Club on stand 8-322 in Hall 8 which is accessed from Hall 4.

I'm organising this event on the clubs behalf with Tom Mundy. (my forum username = stumr2sc)

Cars Wanted
We have space for 2 cars, and so if you'd like to show your car at one of the countries' most prestigious car shows, we'd like to hear about it!

You'll get a pair of free entrance tickets for the full 3 days of the event; Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You will need to be able to take your car down to the NEC by 5pm on the Thursday and leave it there until Sunday evening. Stuart does have a bit of space for someone to stay with him during the show period if you're not local to the NEC. If you cannot be with your car during those three days, that's also fine, but I'm sure most owners will want to talk to members of the public about their pride and joy.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do, then please message me or Tom Mundy through the forum. Alternatively, post up your interest on this thread.

Helpers Required
We do also have a few spare complimentary tickets available to people that would be willing to help out on the stand during their stay. If you could help man the stand for a few hours over the course of the day, you'd be free to explore for the rest of time.

Tickets
We also have been granted a special discount code, which means you will save £5.50 on an adult ticket, or £12 on a family ticket!

Important information below:

Club Offer T&Cs:

•The club will get a £1 rebate from the NEC Car Show for each ticket stub handed into one of the club members manning the stand during your visit
•The exclusive club discount codes given on the Club Ticket Offer Advert are for club members use only.
•The codes are valid for Saturday or Sunday Adult tickets and Saturday or Sunday Family tickets, only when booked in advance.
•Family ticket gives access for 2 x adults and up to 3 x children (aged 5-15).
•Club discounts will be applied to on-the-door prices: Club Adult £24.50 (£34on-the-door) and Club Family £68 (£84 on the door)
•Ticket prices include a free show guide.
•All bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.95.
•Advance tickets are only available until midnight on Friday 4th October.

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, please message me directly and I'll provide you with the discount code.

Show Promotional Text
The Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery, already the UK’s biggest indoor classic vehicle exhibition. This year there are 5 large Halls plus an extra Hall 8 creating even more clubs to display at the event to create the World’s biggest gathering of classic motoring clubs.

Held at Birmingham’s NEC from Friday 8to Sunday 10 November. 300 Classic car and classic motorbike clubs will showcase vehicles owned by members,

For more general information, take a look at the link below:

https://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/

Any questions, just ask!

Apologies for the delay in posting this event but recently had a few hospital visits but I'm reasonably OK now.

Stuart Kynoch