Thread: Soon to be owner of a Sherwood 86 MR2 !

Hybrid View

MR2 Fan
    Wow what a lovely looking car! Good luck with the shipping and post some more detailed pictures up soon,

Rich

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich135 View Post
    Wow what a lovely looking car! Good luck with the shipping and post some more detailed pictures up soon,

Rich

Thanks Rich ....The car hasnt been transported yet . Hoping it happens this week ....I have never driven a first gen MR2 but i currently own a 1990 Mazda MX5 so im thinking its very similar in driving dynamics .

MR2 Newbie
    https://youtu.be/8jF5a9grKC4So EXCITED !!!....The MR2 was picked up today in Kamloops , BC ...It took the Top Bunk of the trailer ....I had requested from the Seller Lilly to send me pics as it was being loaded on the trailer and also a picture of the Driver with the 3 keys and original Insurance/Title document in his hand that he has to bring me ... There is a photo of Lilly (the Owner) and her partner Peter who washed the car yesterday standing beside her "Baby" before being loaded on the Truck ..Its Clean now but i know its going to be one dirty ass car after its 2,300 mile Journey to New York ..

Check out the you tube video of the MR2 I included as well saying farewell to Canada ���� and Hello to The USA ���� New York !
    Last edited by xanderman66; 12th September 2019 at 05:10 AM.