Hi everyone, I would like to wish all those in the club a Happy New Year for 2019. To those in the South East area a reminder that we are still an active region with meets, shows and runs occurring throughout the summer months from March to October. As I have mentioned before the events are attended by both the Drivers Club and Mk1 Club but in reality it is only myself who is a regular attendee at these meetings with the occasional member from the Mk1 club joining in now and then. I used to organise these events and meetings myself for both clubs seeing as I am a member of both clubs but am now an LAO solely for this club again. Many of the Drivers Club members in the South East are ex MK1 Club members so there is a good relationship between both clubs in this region and there is a good mix between the younger and the more mature (old) members like me. Once the programme of events for 2019 is finalised I will post the list in the “Club area Meets” section but it will generally be a repeat of last years’ events but with a few changes. You will be very welcome to join us at any of these events.
I was unable to make all the events last year but I will upload some photos for you to see
Alan Cayzer