Hi guys

She only got driven twice in 2017 which is ridiculous, so it's time to see if anyone wants her. Posting here before she goes on eBay and i risk the Welsh Wally winning her.

Completely standard Helios NA sunroof. Belonged to Ursula of Upper Thames before me, and only one owner prior. Even the number plates are original - as confirmed by someone who owned the car 3 digits up from new lol. Displayed on the club stand at the NEC in 2015 and got a LOT more attention than the two modified cars flanking her.

Can't remember how to post pics (doh) but I can email some. Ursula had her refurbed and resprayed in 2015. Decals are still missing. Think she's done about 83k from memory. MOT to April, don't recall advisories but don't quote me on that.

Drove her to Le Mans in 2016 with no issues at all (god aren't those seats bloody comfy?) She was also in track parade at Donington Classic in 2016.

Please email me if interested. I'm hoping for £4k as she's a bloody fine example, but realise that may not be realistic. Bought her instead of my old shed as I wanted a beauty worthy of showing, and haven't been to a show in 2 years so someone else needs to show her off.

Mel