Thread: SC Wheels

SC Wheels

Tear drops, previously polished and very shiny. Unfortunately they need a full refurb because that was quite a while ago (back when I had my SC). I'll post up photos later. I have 4 of them. I think £40 is fair as they'll need work. They'll need collection from Wiltshire or Portsmouth.

I know teardrop alloys are essentially throw-away items but less than £40 and I'll hang on to them and use them when I refurb my own wheels. Just seems a shame to use polished SC wheels as a basis for painted teardrops. (But I've decided I don't like the look of polished teardrops on a red car!)

MR2 Enthusiast
    Hi, interested in the wheels. Question: Are they the original sc wheels e.g. Diamond cut type or rubbed down and polished up.

Hi Imran,
    Sorry, I saw this but haven't had a chance to reply sooner. I didn't go to my parents over last weekend but hope to this weekend and will have a look. I'm pretty sure they're diamond cut type, but one of them has been rubbed down with an attempt at relaquering so I'm not sure whether that will show the diamond cutting well or not. As said, they need a refurb anyway.