Thread: Import T-bar panels

Import T-bar panels

Hi all,
    I have a pair of T-bar panels (the glass panels). They are brown tinted, so for an import car rather than the UK cars which had a blue tint (if I remember that right!).
    They were from a car with blue interior, but one of the panels has had the plastic cover broken off, so that'll need to be replaced with one from another panel. From memory, though, with that exception they're in good condition. I can get photos for anyone interested.

Due to their size and fragility, they're collection only. They're with me in Portsmouth but I can also bring them with me to Wiltshire or South West London - or JAE later this month.

Not expecting much for them at all, anyone interested just holler!
    Click here for Forum How-tos
    Also follow the above link for web/forum contact info.

Would anyone like these? Otherwise I'll leave them in my Peugeot when I scrap it next month. Seems a shame really!

-Max

Hi max. I don't have a direct use for them at the moment but I'd rather have them than see them skipped...just need to work out how to get them!

Ah drat. I would've brought them over after JAE (wouldn't have been a huge detour for me in percentage terms out of the miles I did!). Let me see if I'm going up to Cambridgeshire before I go away; I can bring them over. But it's unlikely.
    I don't really want to skip them but I've previously paid to have stuff in storage which I've subsequently not used, so I'm not paying for storage again now that I'm going overseas for a while. Smaller things not such a big deal, but these...