Thread: A tale of confusion with my policy renewal...

Hybrid View

Yer see, when I write that some piece of online technology didn't do what I thought it should, or it frustrated me, or was otherwise a bit pants I always worry that it's really totally obvious and I'm finally too old and dumb to be allowed to own a computer. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has problems.
    Facebollox is the worst. But, thankfully, I have no friends so have no need for social media.

On the subject of email addresses...
    The one that died was a BT account that should have died years ago when we left BT. It lived on for about another 15 years and ironically died 6 months after we went back to BT. I just used it for signing up to things that were likely to send me junk mail knowing full well that when it went I wouldn't care.
    The one I now use is linked to my own domain name so is totally under my control as suggested. It's the way forward!

James

Oh, another thing if Dan gets this far down...
    The car is on a limited millage policy but the insurers (AXA) don't seem to want to know what the millage is now. Bit odd...
    So just by way of dated proof that I can point somebody at in the future... the old girl currently has 128142 miles on it. And, judging by the state of the car, every one was driven flat out!

Actually, now I think of it I could just edit the millage in future so this was pointless. Oh well.
    Last edited by Sweetpea; 19th July 2017 at 06:50 PM.
    There's no rust on my car. But there are some sizable holes where the rust fell out.

Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback. I will certainly pass it on to the relevant people. We're always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes. With regards to the limited mileage issue if you'd be so kind as to PM me your policy details I can double check this for you.
    Regards,
    Dan.